Here you can see a list of the most recently added comments on this site. You can add your own comments at the bottom of any page on the site.
You are here: Home>Comments
This page was added on 18/03/2015.
- Dorman and Long construction at Wivenhoe which started in December 1943
- Built for the D-Day Normandy landings in 1944
- West Street, Wivenhoe
- Tom & Nib Wise ran the Park Hotel from middle 50s until October 1961
- This list of people from Wivenhoe who served in WW1 was compiled by Ian Valentine in 2016
- Over 100 pages of information about Wivenhoe and WW1, the people who were involved it and its impact on Wivenhoe.