Alf Jefferies worked in Wivenhoe Shipyard on HM Coastal Minesweeper ‘Calton' and was invited to the dinner to mark her launching
Written and researched by Roger Bacon, 1952
Memories of Jane Cole of what Park Road was like in 1969
Wm Oakley's grave now marked with a headstone thanks to the US authorities
This Lime Tree fell down in 1987 and Colin Oliver made a Cross from it
Florence Annie Yates 21st August 1918 - 8th September 2018 who came to live with her daughter in Wivenhoe in 2009.
A Eulogy given by Peter Hill at Bill's funeral on 6th November 2012
Daphne's story of the people she used to look after
Ian researched over 320 people from Wivenhoe who fought in WW1 and who did a great deal more in his life
Jane had lived in Wivenhoe since 1969 and achieved much during her life here
John Stewart collected a huge number of photographs and other Wivenhoe memorabilia known as the Wivenhoe Memories Collection
Part of his life story published in 2019
Former WUDC Cllr and elected Chairman 6 times, who owned an Ironmongery shop and had a road named after him. Died in 1970
Ron was a much respected Allotment holder who did much to improve the Allotment site in Rectory Road
This prestigious Medal was awarded to a Wivenhoe man in 1898
Former Chairman WUDC and owner of Wivenhoe Hall in the early 1900s
An artist who was living in Wivenhoe when she died in 2016
On the corner of High Street and Phillip Road
In the days before the forecourt was remodelled.
Along Wivenhoe Quay, Guy Harding's boatyard in the 1950s - 1980s.
Mark Paterson bought Little Wick in 1979
The Charity built the seven almshouse bungalows in Vanessa Drive in 1974