Describes an early sale of the parcel of land on which the ten houses comprising Colne Terrace had been built by Charles Heath, and subsequent conveyances.
Which once formed the Parish Boundary between Wivenhoe and Elmstead
A newspaper cutting advertising the sale of building materials in October 1860
The large house which stood on the corner of Park Road and Belle Vue Rd (formerly called the Brightlingsea Rd).
Article: Essex Standard 31 May 1858
Former owner of the Wivenhoe House Estate sold to William Brummell in 1811
Who owned the Wivenhoe House Estate from 1811 - 1853
Auction of 41 Building Plots on 24 April 1857 by Order of Thomas Harvey, the Ship-Builder who had Purchased the Wivenhoe House Estate following the demise of William and Anne Brummell
Auction of 80 Plots of Building Ground from the Wivenhoe House Estate on 18 July 1861 following the demise of William and Anne Brummell
Sale of Agricultural Stock and Household Furniture
Including a description of the contents, garden, outbuildings and cultivated land