1951 Abstract Relating to "Ten Acres", formerly part of the Wivenhoe Hall Estate
An expanded version with accompanying lists of parcel deeds and references
Referring to the Malting Office (marked yellow on the Plan) and Premises on the High Street
Formerly the Old Storehouse Wood Yard and Key belonging to John Harvey, Captain Daniel Harvey's grandfather
Originally held by Captain Daniel Harvey's grandfather, John Harvey
Comprising 36 Plots of Land Formerly Part of the Manor of Wivenhoe
On East Street. Sold fresh, fried and frozen fish.
Following the construction of the Wivenhoe to Brightlingsea Railway in 1863 seventeen surplus lots of land were sold at public auction. Frederick Blomfield Philbrick purchased Lots 8 and 14 for the sum of £83.
Deed referring to the early dismantling and disposal of the Wivenhoe House Estate
Deeds referring to the dismantling and disposal of the Wivenhoe House Estate between 1859-1865
Relating to the piece of land and property which would become later known as 'Bay Cottage'.
Deed relating to the former ironmonger's shop at the corner of the High Street and Queens Road and also referring to the Greyhound Public House and Yard and former Malting.
Three adjoining cottages in Greyhound Yard, Queens Road, where a former Maltings stood.
Abstract also citing the possession of messuages or tenements in Wivenhoe Street by the Turpin family.
Trustees for William Todd - Thomas Harvey, Shipbuilder and Carpenter. Thomas Sanford, Gentleman and Oyster Merchant
Formerly part of the Wivenhoe House Estate sold by auction in 1864. Indenture between Edward Smith the auctioneers, the Colchester bankers and John Green Chamberlain following Thomas Harvey's failure to pay due monies.
Early Deed for the High Street and former Brightlingsea (now Belle Vue) Road) following the auctioning of plots from the Wivenhoe House Estate. It includes the properties that were to become known as the Park Hotel and Gothic House.
Summary of documents and deeds from 1860 -1968
Abstract of the Title for the sale of property in Denton's Terrace following the demise of Mr W E Denton in 1891. The land had originally been sold to him for £86 in 1864 as part of the former Wivenhoe House Estate.
Land originally part of the Manor of Wivenhoe sold by Nicholas Caesar Corsellis Lawton to Ernest Stanley Beard on 16 March 1899