On East Street. Sold fresh, fried and frozen fish.
A Memorandum made by the Churchwardens in 1890 referring to the light in East Street at the entrance to the Churchyard.
Abstract of the Title of Mrs Caroline Louisa Constance Havens to freehold hereditaments situate in Wivenhoe in the County of Essex (Essex Record Office D/P 277/6/10)
Mrs Goodwin standing in the doorway
Widow of William Hines of Wivenhoe who died on 21 September 1866
On the corner of East Street and Anchor Hill