Next to the water tower in Tower Road.
Referring to a row of five cottages at The Cross sold for £400 in December 1914. Formerly owned by a Trooper in the Cape Mounted Police and named 1-5 Nyanza Cottages after the Kenyan province on the east side of Lake Victoria.
The Blacksmith's shop at The Cross
Established in the 1700s and demolished shortly after 1899
Ipswich Journal, Saturday, 14 January 1758
Images of his Ledger from the 1830s