Formerly the Old Storehouse Wood Yard and Key belonging to John Harvey, Captain Daniel Harvey's grandfather
Originally held by Captain Daniel Harvey's grandfather, John Harvey
On the Quay/Anchor Hill. Notice of Sale by Auction on 9 August 1871
About the landlords and their families
East Anglian Daily Times, 1 March 1894
An Indenture Recording the Transfer of the Property from Samuel Wade, Inn-holder, and John Church, Trustee for Samuel Wade, to William Mayhew, Gentleman.
Launching a new yacht built in the Storehouse on The Quay