Relocated to outside the new Post Office in the High Street in 1996
Former WUDC Cllr and elected Chairman 6 times, who owned an Ironmongery shop and had a road named after him. Died in 1970
A bow-fronted shop and Bakehouse adjoining
On the High Street in the 1970s and early 80s
On the corner of East Street
No. 2 The High Street (London House)
On Anchor Hill. Known as London House (now the Village Delicatessen).
Later became Mr Smith’s Sweet Shop and now a private residence
On the corner of High Street and Phillip Road
On the High Street in the 1980s
Had the little second-hand shop in Station Road
On the Quay/Anchor Hill. Notice of Sale by Auction on 9 August 1871
On East Street. Sold fresh, fried and frozen fish.
In the 1960s next to The Greyhound P.H.
at 52 The High Street, now called Chamberlain's
At 23 The High Street (now the Wivenhoe Bookshop)
Deed relating to the former ironmonger's shop at the corner of the High Street and Queens Road and also referring to the Greyhound Public House and Yard and former Malting.