The Story of Wartime sweethearts John Whishaw and Olga Bernard involving a rowing boat called Elsie (or was it Elise?)
Falling membership meant the Club wasn't sustainable and it closed in early 2020
This page lists the graves from about 1906 to the 1990s
Relating to the Title of Mrs. Sarah Elizabeth Hook of 1936
East Anglian Daily Times, 1 March 1894
Chelmsford Chronicle, 27 November 1903
Mary Ann Sanford almshouse residents.
Who Owned What of the Itemised Plots of Land and Who Were the Occupiers?
The Transformation of St Mary's in 2021 isn't its first one!
Brian and Jan Sinclair have been closely involved with the Jubilee Sailing Trust since 1983