Relocated to outside the new Post Office in the High Street in 1996
Formerly Old Shipwrights (1860s - 1922)
The driver came down Park Road and went straight on!
Relating to the piece of land and property which would become later known as 'Bay Cottage'.
Deed relating to the former ironmonger's shop at the corner of the High Street and Queens Road and also referring to the Greyhound Public House and Yard and former Malting.
Three adjoining cottages in Greyhound Yard, Queens Road, where a former Maltings stood.
To celebrate the end of World War II
By Marina Warner. Part of the 'Memory Maps' series at the Victoria and Albert Museum (VAM)
Notes From the Wivenhoe Urban District Council (WUDC) Minutes and Local Press 1916-1920
Former resident of Queens Road and Custodian of the Wivenhoe Memories Collection
Joyce is the daughter of the yachtsman, Ben Blackwood. She became a teacher and a pioneer woman sailor. She was born in Queens Road in 1928 and lived there for 83 years.
Outside the former Post Office on the corner of High Street and Queens Road
A Former Queens Road Resident Writes a Nostalgic Memory of her Wivenhoe Childhood
Looking up from Queens Road. Originally part of the Wivenhoe House Estate.
Organised by the Queens Road Residents Association
Description of the road built on the former Wivenhoe House Estate
Early Deed for 22 - 30 Queens Road following the auctioning of plots from the Wivenhoe House Estate